Effective Date: February 26, 2021
Information We Collect
The information we collect from you varies, depending on the way you use our Services. We collect information from or about you in the ways described below.
Information You Provide To Us
When you use our Site or Services, we collect information that you choose to share with us, including contact information such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
We collect personal information such as your name, address, e-mail, and phone number when you apply for employment with us through the Site. In addition, we may collect information relating to your education and employment history when you submit that information as part of an employment application. Not all requested information is required, however, and we specifically indicate what information is required in order to submit your employment application.
Other Information We Collect When You Use The Services
Our Site, however, collects certain information automatically about you and your use of our Site and Services that does not necessarily personally identify you, your interactions with us, and information regarding the device you use to access our Site and Services (collectively “Other Information”). This information includes:
- Device information, such as hardware setting, web browser type and language;
- IP address, MAC address;
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g. device advertising ID);
- Times you have accessed pages;
- Pages you have viewed;
- Searches you have conducted; and
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information (both on an aggregated and on an individualized basis), to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our Site and the Services we provide to you, including our marketing of Services to you. We also use your information to communicate with you, and to operate our business. More specifically, we may use your information to:
- Deliver our Services to you, including to provide access to our Site’s online features, complete and process your online purchases, or engage in other transactions with us;
- Communicate with you about the Services, including to respond to your customer service requests or respond to any other inquiry or correspondence you send to us, as well as respond to you using our Live Chat feature;
- Present you with marketing relating to our Services, including promotions, coupons and other discount offers, and more relevant display advertisements;
- Provide you updates, reminders, or other informational or educational content;
- Enable you to participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey;
- Enable you to participate in blogs and post reviews or testimonials. If you provide a review or testimonial, your name will be publicly posted along with the review or testimonial. Please remember that blogs, reviews, and testimonials are located in the public areas of our Site. Do not share content that you would not want others to read, save, or share;
- Consider you for employment. When you apply for a job, we will notify you of any additional uses of your information relating to the information you provide us;
- Analyze and improve the Site and Services, including to develop and improve products and services, and to monitor and analyze trends and usage;
- Prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate security or other legal concerns, including fraud;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of us our users, or any other person, or the copyright-protected content of the Services;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements, or respond to subpoenas or government requests;
- Analyze and better understand how users access and use our Services, including to monitor, evaluate, and analyze trends, determine which features and portions of our Services are most popular, how they are used, and the results that are obtained;
- Generate statistics including identifying geographic regions of visitors to our Services;
- Support our relationship with you, including to contact you about Service usage and assist you in better using our Services and to evaluate frequently asked questions;
- Improve our Services and develop new features and Services;
- Benchmark our Services against other products and services;
- Respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court orders, or governmental regulations;
- As described to you when collecting your personal information as agreed to by you;
- Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our customers or employees is among the assets transferred;
- Conduct other internal business purposes as we may determine from time to time; and
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
How We Share Your Information
We may share information collected about you in the following situations:
- With service providers. We share information about you with service providers to perform functions and process your data and to help provide our Services including hosting and storage providers and payment processors.
- With third parties for legal or security reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- Comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- Protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others; and
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of an acquisition or liquidation. If we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, corporate divestiture, reorganization, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, or if we undergo liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, we may share your information in connection with such transaction or proceeding before and or after the transaction closes or the proceedings are completed.
- Employment. We may disclose or share your personal information in connection with an employment application to verify the information you provide or in accordance with any relevant notice we provide relating to your employment application.
- With your consent. We may share information in other ways if you give us consent or direct us to do so.
Aggregated de-identified information
We may also share with third parties—such as advertisers—aggregated, or de-identified information and we do not limit our third-party providers from using, selling, licensing, distributing, or disclosing aggregated or de-identified data or using such data for their own or someone else’s marketing purposes.
- Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your user name less frequently;
- Uniquely identifying each user session when you access the Services;
- Compiling aggregated statistics to analyze how the Services are used;
- Presenting you with information targeted to your interests, including our content presented on another website and across devices; and
- Measuring the effectiveness of our Sites, Services, content, communications and advertising, including by placing web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) which emails and links have been opened by recipients.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to disable cookies on your browser (see below) but doing so may prevent you from using the full features of the services. For information about your choices regarding these technologies please see “Your Access and Choices regarding your Personal Information” below.
Some companies may use information collected on our Site to deliver advertisements on behalf of us or other companies, targeted to your interests and preferences, on our Site or on other websites or applications you may visit, on your various devices, or on your social media feed and to gauge their effectiveness. To learn about your choices regarding this sharing of your information please see “Your Access and Choices regarding your Personal Information” section below.
You can understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website at http://optout.networkadvertising.org); or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website at http://optout.aboutads.info) or, if you’re located in the European Union (“EU”), at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu from your browser. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices and from your mobile device.
How We Use Google Analytics
How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information. Please keep in mind that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee that the information collected about you will always remain private when using our Services. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Links To Other Web Sites And Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the App, including the information or content contained in such websites or services, and this policy does not apply to them. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on our Site, are subject to that third party’s own rules and privacy policies. Please read the terms of such websites carefully and exercise care when providing your personal information.
Browser Do Not Track
Our Sites do not support Do Not Track (DNT) at this time. DNT is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your web page visits tracked and collected across websites. For more details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
CCPA Notice for California Consumers
The CCPA Privacy Notice applies only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered “Consumers” under the CCPA and from whom we collect “Personal Information” as described in the CCPA (“Consumers”).
Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Information from you in a variety of different situations, including, but not limited to on our website, your mobile device, through email, in physical locations, through the mail, and/or over the telephone. More specifically, we collect the following categories of Personal Information from Consumers, which will depend on the particular business purpose for which we collect it:
|Category||Examples of Personal Information Collected (not all examples listed are actually collected)|
|A. Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.|
|B. Financial and Health Information||A name, signature, Social Security number, address, telephone number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Note: Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.|
|C. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Note: Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.|
|D. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).|
|E. Commercial information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|G. Geolocation data||Physical location or movements.|
|H. Professional or employment-related information||Job history or performance evaluations.|
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website or mobile applications, among other things.
How We Use Personal Information
How We Share Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose, including to our service providers.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: Financial and Health Information
- Category C: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category D: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Category E: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
- Category H: Professional or employment-related information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
Your Consumer Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides Consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a lists disclosing disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
In accordance with the CCPA, we may deny your deletion request under certain circumstances, and will inform you of the basis for the denial, which may include, but is not limited to, if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Privacy Rights for California Minor’s in the Digital World
If you are a registered user and under eighteen (18) years old, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been shared or reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please email email@example.com.
Changes to Our CCPA Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s Effective Date above. Your continued use of our website or interaction with us through other methods following the posting of changes and/or our directing you to the updated CCPA Privacy Notice constitutes your acceptance of such changes.